Friday, May 14, 2010

badger 1


the nice people at castle in the air, in berkeley california mentioned me on their blog. they have a badger who likes to receive mail. so after working on a lot of envelopes yesterday, i decided to treat myself to my new addiction (upright ornamental) and i was thinking it was castle in the sky, which it is not, it is in the air. so, should i send it with the error or redo it? decisions decisions. or should i just mess with the badger and keep posting a bunch of envelopes and never actually send them.

wed, may 5 is the day they blogged about my blog
http://blog.castleintheair.biz/

5 comments:

  1. Did you receive a Blue Castle Badge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet. i just mailed it today. are you going to send him an envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I should probably do is send him an honorary degree from the University of Absurdity. I could send it to you first for your signature; we'd want to make it official, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and don't forget, our diplomas are on real sheepskin, just like the ones princeton hands out. which might give a badger the creeps, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, yeah, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to how the sheep must feel about it.

    ReplyDelete