Saturday, March 22, 2014

jan- twinkle - eames

i'm guessing the twinkles won't show up. these are the black and 3 metallic colors of the Wink of Stellas that i mentioned yesterday
and
this is a way to treat the address where it is not in a block. i let it wander randomly to echo the random dots on the stamp.

i don't always put the info in the order requested. i figure the machine won't read it, so the postal workers who get to read un-machinable mail can have a little change of pace. or maybe they have a voodoo doll with my face on it and a bushel basket of pins.

5 comments:

  1. I like this. The border on Jan's name reminds me of camera film a little - I bet you could do a font of letters in film frames :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have already done one...now, we'll see how long it takes me to find it in the archives...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i typed the word *film* into the search feature in the right hand column and *voila* three popped up. so, type the word, film, in to that space, and you will see three. i have only looked at the third one, and it is probably one of my favorites - because of the story that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. although, i see finnbadger suggested making a film strip and putting the letters inside each frame, so now i have an excuse to make mail today instead of doing my chores. thanks, finn.

    ReplyDelete