Sunday, October 19, 2014

exchange update

i was hoping to use up all the winter flower stamps because they had given me fits. after doing these 9 names, i decided they were not blog worthy, but the stamps were on them, so i had to mail them. i will be doing another mailing to these people....as well as the other 4 participants. i am so stuck on the wrought iron lettering.

i will mail the exchange envelopes today. thanks to everyone who participated and big thanks to jan for organizing it. :-)

on a side note, i will be doing a blog post on flourishing that will be on the nibs and ink blog. maybe that will jolt me out of my wrought iron rut.

1 comment:

  1. Jean, I recevied my envelope today and it really looks great in person. The name flows across the paper really nice! I enjoyed the trades. thanks to you and Jan for making it happening

    ReplyDelete