Tuesday, February 24, 2015

jadie - 4 love stamps

jadie is a new penpal. the envelope she sent me will pop up tomorrow. i hope that's ok. if not, jadie, send me an email and i will not post it. do you like how much (little) notice i am giving you? i might have to institute another policy. if you send mail to me, assume it will be put on the blog.

i had a bride show up with sparkle paper envelopes and hoping to find purple ink that would stick to it. no luck. she is going to get her save-the-dates addressed with a purple sharpie.

after testing about a dozen purple inks, i was starting to like the look of dissolved ink. this was a tul pen. i get them at office-max-depot. they are very nice pens. the navy, dark green and burgundy are very nice if you need to match those colors and want to use a regular pen.

the address line will be tiny between the two big lines but i will not smear it. and it will be green because all the love stamps have a touch of green.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank you for all the inspiration that you provide me with this blog. I've learned neuland script following your instructions, and I received a lot of ideas from your envelope designs. It's one of my favorite sites for seeing and for learning. :)

    Greetings from Madrid!

    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aurora, for taking time to leave a comment. I'm so glad you learned Neuland. It is such a cheerful style.

    ReplyDelete