Tuesday, April 14, 2015

alex's forks

this is a first. smash sent me an adorable envelope with my name spelled out in kitchen utensils. it is way cuter than this. but, my posse has been so good about sending me mail, that the envelope from smash is scheduled to appear in may. i have to just fill the blog in a linear fashion, for efficiency sake. i have been alternating between received mail and sent mail. and the received mail exceeded the sent mail. so, sometimes my *stealing* of ideas will appear before the actual idea. my complaint department is open 24/7. if my method of posting stolen ideas prior to posting the original idea is upsetting, please vent your spleen right down there in the comment section. our staff of calm and sensible people (you know who you are) will offer insight and suggestions for coping.

No comments:

Post a Comment