Saturday, May 30, 2015

current - new - forget-me-nots

i bumped today's post to bring you something very current. the new forget-me-not stamps. i made mine with a layering of dotta-riffic (blue, then redishpink) and colored pencil. nothing too special about this design. i should try it using some other kinds of markers.

the envelope yesterday - that had some rave reviews in the comments - was incorrectly attributed to cathy.  it was actually done by jo miller. jan participated in an exchange that was not one of the pushing-the-envelope exchanges.

2 comments:

  1. I thought yesterday's envelope looked familiar. It was from my exchange last summer. Jo Miller is a talented letter artist. And a fun person. Check her out at MillerLineDesign.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...from my exchange last winter.

    ReplyDelete