Thursday, April 7, 2016

from amy g

this is a fun envelope from another first time exchanger, amy g. i like the arrangement of the elements and how amy. black-white-red is always nice and the dot of green on the two stamps is just perfect. i even like how both paul and the duck are looking west...

thanks for participating amy



I want to make sure I have all the names for people who want to exchange. These people sent emails - after I posted my problem with email:



Chuck, Rachael, Cathy-O, Lynne-S, Deirdre, Carroll-D, Thomas

These people are also on the list:


Amy G, Amy S, Alison, Phillip, Florence, Susan, Jean R, Janice B

If you are not on either list - please send your info to
jmwilson411@yahoo.com

name
address
city/state/zip
country
email
5 or 10 envelopes

Today is the last day to sign up.
I will send the lists on Friday - the 8th.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment