Monday, September 26, 2016

Exchangers Smash and ChuckM

Two more in the Flintstone series. The colors go well together. Also, I noticed how they both did variation on the t in the t-s-t part of Flintstone.

I wonder who is living in her old apartment. Maybe we should do a mass mailing to that person. I could go over and get their name off the directory. Many years ago I thought about getting names of people who lived in senior living who had no relatives and just sending them random mail for the fun of it.

4 comments:

  1. I would really like to send mail to seniors in nursing homes or a senior complex. I've also thought of making birthday cards and having the staff at a nursing home give them to people who don't have visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can figure out a way to do this. I t would certainly aid my effort to use up some of my overstock-pile of envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea and one I've thought about before but never knew how to follow up on it...never spent anytime looking into it. People love to see their name written and to get mail is a HUGE bonus especially for those that have seem to have been "forgotten"....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great idea. I went and got a list of the residents (44) of our local nursing home and had my "Letter Art Club" students make a name plate using markers for each resident to hang on their door or bulletin board. It was a WIN WIN! The names were each different and colorful and the kids loved doing it! Nursing home residents lives matter!!

    ReplyDelete