Monday, October 17, 2016

Exchangers Jean and Maite

Top one from Maite who lives in Gexto Spain. She only exchanged once. Bottom envelope from Jean R who exchanges frequently. I thought they went together color-wise and cheerful-wise.

Jean mentioned that she did not plan space for the stamp. It would have fit nicely under the i in Wilson - but maybe Jean doesn't want to be a rebel in her stamp placement. I think when you are that clear with your address, you can put your stamp anywhere.

The Spanish *stamp* is interesting. Very minimalist. Just that scanner code thing. I have forgotten if it has an official name. Does it?
I have an iPhone and have never tried to use one of those. I feel like I have an actual automobile, but I let my team of horses pull it because I can't figure out how to turn it on.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your analogy of you using your iPhone to a car. If you ever want to know how to do something on the phone, ask Mr. Google. Of course, you need to know what you can do in order to ask how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion to ask Mr Google. I do get a fair amount of help from him. Sometimes I don't. Next time he won't help, I'll make a copy of our conversation. The ways that he doesn't understand or my ineptitude at using the right words in the question often times yields funny responses.

      Delete