Monday, December 5, 2016

Brown Kraft Paper

All y'all know how much I love the kraft paper. Both of these are from Phillip.

*****

I have been getting spam in the comment section so I switched the settings to *moderated* which means that I have to see the comment and OK it before it is published on the blog. So, if you leave a comment it will not pop up right away on the blog. I generally check my email a few times every day, so there shouldn't be much delay on the comments. Thank you for your patience.



4 comments:

  1. Just checking to see how this works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it popped up instantly. I'll have to wait for someone else to post a comment and then tell me if it popped up instantly.

      Delete
  2. Brown craft paper has come to life in these envelopes. Did the paper have a previous life (as a bag)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both cut from paper bags. Top one from trader Joe's, boron one from a holiday gift bag.

      Delete