Thursday, February 2, 2017

Exchanger's Chuck and Rachael



Two more from the Sept exchange. Top one is from Chuck and bottom one is from Rachael.

If you signed up for the February exchange and want to be on the international list, please send me an email. I will be putting all the non-US addresses on one list which means the US participants will have to put $1.15 in postage on 2 or 3 envelopes. I can't guarantee you will be on the international list, I am just looking for people who are interested and don't care about the extra postage.
Thanks.
Send email to me at
jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -com-

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog im a newbie to it.
    https://hashtaghappymail.blogspot.com/
    I love the envelope art especially the one you received from chuck. The leafy vines are a delight.

    ReplyDelete