Thursday, February 9, 2017

Motherlode Pin Board (bonus post today)

https://www.pinterest.com/aliehdv/mail-art-altered-envelopes/
Every once in a while I feel like Pinterest has burned out as a source for ideas. And then a few days later I run across a pin board like this one. Tons of new ideas. Not every envelope appeals to me, but I had to play the game where I kept scrolling through to see if there were any pins that linked to my blog. It took a while for me to hit one - and then there were several of my really popular ones. It's hard to pick one representative envelope off a board like this as there is a lot of variety. This is not a favorite for the design, but I had to go with it because of the message. It is from here:

http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com/2016/02/rochester-workshops-march-2016-mail-art.html

Eileen is a retired pharmacist in the UK.


1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment on this envelope. There are a lot of great ideas on this Pinterest board. I'll tell myself that I'm going to get off of Pinterest. Then I'll scroll down a little more and find something I really like. That just makes it more difficult the next time I say it's time to "move away from the computer screen" ~ I might miss something!
    I imagine it would be awesome to be in one of Eileen's workshops. I enjoyed looking at her webpage. She has a few tutorials on YouTube. Unfortunately, she hasn't posted anything since 2013.

    ReplyDelete