Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy Birthday BigHelpfulBrother

As I have mentioned, my brother is Grade A Prime Top Gun Rocket Scientist Michelin Starred Champ of the Universe when it comes to -uh- so many things. A true renaissance man. Am I buttering him up because I am his everasking little sister who is pitiful at so many things and needs so much help. Why, yes, I am.

I don't have anything specific in mind, just doing a little preliminary buttering for whatever I need/want next.

Happy Birthday, DK.
I would have sent an envelope just like this, but I know we are in the midst of a contest to see who can me the most minimalistic, so, today, I win.

This is from Smash for the January exchange. Love it Smash-girl. Putting a stealworthy label on it. The little rectangles could be filled with an infinite number of things...

4 comments:

  1. Aw, such happy birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes to BigHelpfulBrother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the envelope and your minimilism comment made me laugh out loud! You do indeed win today, no b-day card for big bro.!

    ReplyDelete