Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hot Pink Sparkles + Poppy

In addition to hot pink and hot pink sparkles, Alex loves the character Poppy from the movie, Trolls, which was her first movie seen at a theater. I mentioned Poppy when I invited exchangers to send mail to Alex and several people included Poppy. This particular card and envelope was her absolute favorite. Alex hugged the card. She also asked if Poppy could come with us when we went in the car. She even asked if it was going to rain because she did not want Poppy to get wet. A simple answer was not enough. When I told her it was not going to rain, she said, "Do you PROMISE?"

I don't think Alex appreciated how pretty the stamp is. This is from Shandra and it was her very first time participating in the exchange. Way to go, Shandra.

I mailed my July exchange envelopes last week. If you are in the US and have not received an envelope from me, please let me know. I left the entire bag of envelopes for my carrier to pick up and that always makes me a little nervous.






No comments:

Post a Comment