Tuesday, September 19, 2017

June Exchangers - Kate and CathyO

There was a new Kate in the June exchange. Her envelope is the one on top. Very fun outlining and fruit and border - stealworthy.

Below is CathyO's pointed pen with metallic ink. Good luck stealing that idea---unless you're really good with pointed nibs and ink.

Now - Cathy did give complete credit to someone on IG who posted a guitar. Phyllis (sorry Cathy, I can't make out what her last name is) Her IG name is Fpmmac. I do not know if IG is case sensitive.

I also do not know the etiquette of being inspired and then posting....since none of this is for sale, I'm assuming it is just fine. If it isn't, Cathy and I will be happy to go to prison as long as we get to be cellmates. That's a joke.

2 comments:

  1. Her name is F. Phyllis Macaluso and I took her class, Flourishes, Flowers, and Foliates, online through the Acorn Arts website. She is a wonderful teacher and artiist. It was great to sit in my jammies and watch the videos at my own pace. I am in love with the internet!

    ReplyDelete