Wednesday, October 4, 2017

New Bottle of McCaffrey Ink - Bug's border

Back in August, I found out that Neil McCaffrey had found a little shop here in Des Moines that was interested in carrying his ink. I usually order his ink from John Neal - but needed a bottle of navy right away. This was just some random swirly-doodle to warm up. Unfortunately the envelope was not the best quality paper. But, it was fun - which is pretty much all I care about.

August was the first time exchanging for Bug and I had done a few envelopes in a goofy science/math/formula style. Bug's envelope was looking a little odd - so I thought I should stick a bonus envelope inside Bug's first envelope from me.



3 comments:

  1. Math error: should be "8+3=7-0+4".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooh. It actually crossed my mind - *I wonder if I could make a correct equation with these numbers.* But - being rushed - I didn't even try. Thank you so much :-)



    ReplyDelete