Sunday, November 26, 2017

Re-Run or Lost in the Piles/Files?

From Jannie for one of the spring exchanges.
I'm always finding images that I am pretty sure have not been on the blog - but I have no way of doing a search. I know there must be some way to get all the images on the blog in one place - but, I have no idea how to do that. At one time, they were all on Picasa - but when Google rolled Picasa over to whatever the rolled Picasa into - I was not able to figure out the new system.

There is nothing to learn from this post. However, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

  1. You can find all the images from your blog at https://get.google.com/albumarchive/ You may have to log in with your Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jean commenting. Thank you CJ for the link. I will try it when I get home. I'm having all kinds of technical problems. My phone will not let me leave comments on my blog. And this tablet will not let me sign out of my husband's account. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete