Thursday, December 21, 2017

Most Pinned - 4th and 5th place

This one is from 2011. I have several styles in the category called Two-Wrongs-Do-Make-A-Right. It's a very simple idea to just write something once - and then write it again, but wander back and forth and leave spaces. Then add dots.

You might need a few lessons to learn proportions and how to shape the flourishes and curls. But if you know cursive, this one is pretty easy.

Those were mighty fine stamps. Great color options.

And the 5th place -

It made me happy to see that this one is popular. It first ran in March of 2010. The blog was born on Feb 17, 2010 - so it is a very early envelope. It was intended to be sent - but I liked it so much I kept it.

You can read how I did the lettering at the original blog post.

Elizabeth's flag

No comments:

Post a Comment