Monday, January 22, 2018

Gold Experiment - Kate's quilt

That stamp seemed like fun and the stitching details seemed like a good idea. Then it was hard to find another stamp. With the bit of red on the quilt stamp, I thought it would be OK to write the street/city/state in red and blue ink in a square. But it didn't look right. So I tried covering it up with a navy square with white writing. That didn't work, so I added a bit of red. It could have been a success if I had not adhered the stamps and been able to move the address and the two stamps around to find a pleasing placement. I also pondered more navy squares.

The amount of time I spent on this one was ridiculous. But better than doing chores.

You can see the shimmer a lot more on the photo below.


1 comment:

  1. If anyone is wondering why Kate gets more than one in a series, it is because she responded to one of my calls for additional mail to be sent. If anyone has responded to one of my requests where they were supposed to get extra mail, but I have forgotten - please remind me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete