Friday, March 16, 2018

Vintage Pattern from Connie

This one has a very cool texture. Whatever Connie used to layer and hold the paper together dried really stiff. It doesn't feel like paper any more but has nice texture. Plus I love that assortment of stamps.

Yesterday, Chuck sent me an image of his Hendrix envelope - with the additional color. It's so much better than the version you saw yesterday - so you may scroll down and see the improved version - if you have a ridiculous amount of time to kill....or are looking for ways to procrastinate.

1 comment:

  1. I actually used a glue stick to bond the very thin, delicate pattern paper to a white envelope. I really lived the texture and the print on it but felt like I may have spoiled it with the measuring tape/thimble, and I just cringed when the ink was bleeding as I wrote the address- I HATE THAT!

    ReplyDelete