Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Big Hearts to Connie and Jeanette

These were very uninspired so I added some lacy borders. There was a previously written blurb to go with these but I just deleted it so that I could write a post in real time. 7pm on Tuesday May 1st.

First, I want to thank all the people who have done a perfect job of submitting their information to join the exchange. It has been so much faster to copy and paste into the list.

Second, I had a crazy lapse in reading names and sent some very confusing emails to people on a couple lists. The way emails organize themselves into threads has me completely confounded.

So if you get a confusing email from me - don't be afraid to respond, "What the heck are you talking about?" Not that I will have an answer......just keep track of what you send and what you receive...and if you are missing any envelopes, let me know.

All the mail has been lovely and the daily posts are scheduled all the way through June. Thanks to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment